Can I get a tax rebate?

Yes.  A taxpayer may claim a credit of 30% of qualified expenditures for a system that serves a dwelling unit located in the United States that is owned and used as a residence by the taxpayer.

Please click here for more information.

By |2017-09-19T12:48:54-07:00September 19th, 2017||0 Comments

About the Author:

Leave A Comment