The AIMS 1500 watt low frequency inverter charger ETL listed model to conform with UL 458 standards has surpassed ETL ratings and includes a two year warranty. This inverter is perfect for most off grid systems, semi-trucks, 5th wheels, toy haulers or any remote location needing power. Providing 1500 watts of continuous, clean and reliable pure sine wave power, ideal for sensitive electronics and household appliances. If needed, this inverter has the capability of producing 4500 watts of total surge power for 20 seconds, for start up applications like refrigerators, computers, fans and microwaves (if running more than 1500 watt often, we strongly recommend purchasing a larger inverter).
This inverter boasts a 50 amp charger and automatic transfer switch. For use with shore power or generator power to recharge your batteries or as a back-up for your sump pump, medical equipment, lighting system or security and surveillance system.
- Listed to UL 458 Standards
- Continuous output power: 1500 Watt
- Surge rating: 4500 Watt (20 seconds)
- Output waveform: pure sine/same as input (bypass mode)
- Output voltage: 100-110-120 VAC
- Nominal efficiency: >92% (peak)
- Line mode efficiency: >95%
- Output frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
- Bypass terminal breaker – 20 amps
- GFCI breaker – 15 amps
- Typical transfer time: 10ms (max)
- THD: < 10% DC
- Nominal input voltage: 12.0 VDC
- Minimum start voltage: 10.0 VDC
- Low battery alarm: 10.5 VDC-11.0 VDC
- Low battery trip: 10.0 VDC-10.5 VDC
- High voltage alarm: 16.0 VDC
- Low battery voltage restart: 13.0 VDC
- Idle consumption: 13.5 watts
- Charger breaker – 20 amps
- Power saver mode idle consumption: 8 watts
- Output voltage: depends on battery type
- Charger rate: 50A
- Unit weight: 38 lbs.
- Unit size: L x W x H: 15.35 x 11 x 7 inches
- Shipping weight: 46 lbs.
- Shipping size: L x W x H: 20.5 X 13.8 X 12.2 inches
Product manual: click here