1920 Watts of Solar. 6000 Watt 48Vdc inverter charger provides 120 & 240 Vac power. 400 amps of battery power and 40 amp charger controller. Ideal for large devices such as appliances, fans, pumps, compressors, electronics up to 50 amps. Perfect for locations that have access to a generator or shore power if available to recharge batteries using the inverter. Solar panels keep a charge on the batteries using sunlight and will recharge the batteries at 50% depletion in < 4 hours in full sun. EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO BE OFF GRID OR FOR BACK UP POWER.
1980 WATT SOLAR WITH 6000 WATT PURE SINE POWER INVERTER CHARGER 120/240VAC 48VDC OFF GRID | BACK UP POWER KIT
FREE SHIPPING IN THE 48 STATES.
Powerful off grid or back up power kit. Up to 50 amps of power and the panels will keep up with your load. If you lose grid power, this kit will automatically kick in.
Whether you’re supplying power to a business office or whole house, this solar kit includes all necessary products required and bundled for your convenience. This 1920 watt solar kit comes with a 6000 watt low frequency inverter charger (split phase 120/240VAC). The inverter has a built in charger and can recharge the batteries when city or generator power is available. The solar panels are covered in tempered glass to protect from hazardous weather and the PV wiring is protected against UV, water, ozone, fluids, oil, salt and general weathering. The kit is packed with battery power to power your items at night or on shady days.
The pre-wired solar array combiner box makes installation a breeze and provides extra safety features for your system. Each system comes with a wiring diagram upon purchase.
Need help? Call or chat with us. 888-417-8673
- Easy to connect and use
- Works with medium size devices up to 6000 watts, 50 AC amps at 120 VAC or 25 amps at 240 VAC
- Ideal for medium size appliances, tools, pumps or compressors
- Perfect for small homes or cabins that need to power 120 and 240 VAC appliances
*The solar panel array will recharge a 50% depleted 600 amp battery bank <4 hours with full sunlight.*
1980 WATT SOLAR WITH 6000 WATT PURE SINE POWER INVERTER CHARGER 120/240VAC 48VDC OFF GRID & BACK UP POWER SOLAR KIT
Specifications: 1980 WATT SOLAR 6000 WATT PURE SINE POWER INVERTER CHARGER 120/240VAC 48VDC
You can find the specifications for each product by clicking on the links below.
This solar kit includes:
- PICOGLF60W48V240VS – 6000 watt pure sine inverter charger- 48 volt more efficient, runs cooler
Click here for more inverter info
- P330MONO- qty 6 – 330 watt solar panel mono @105 SQ FT
Click here for more panel info
- COM3IN60AO – Combiner Box 3 String
Click here for combiner box info
- DC1600V32A2IO – Quick Disconnect Switch
Click here for disconnect switch info
- SCC40AMPPT – 40 amp MPPT solar charge controller
Click here for more controller info
- AGM12V200A – qty 8 – 200 ah AGM deep cycle batteries
Click here for more battery info
- PICOGLFBATS – qty 1 – battery temperature sensor
- PVEXT20FT10AWG – PV female & male extension cables for solar array to combiner box, disconnect to solar charge controller and panel extenders
- PVM100FT10AWG – 100 foot PV wire for solar panel (male) from combiner box to disconnect
- PVF100FT10AWG – 100 foot PV wire for solar panel (female) from combiner box to disconnect
- CBL08FT6AWGC – 8 ft set charge controller to battery cables
- CBL08FT4AWG- 8 ft set of 4 AWG cable battery bank to inverter
- CBL02FT4AWG – qty 1 -2 ft 4 AWG cable set (battery cables)
- CBL01FT4AWGRED – qty 7 – 1 ft jumper for fuse kit and battery jumpers
- ANL150KIT – 150 amp inline fuse kit for battery to inverter
- ANL50KIT – 50 amp inline fuse kit for charge controller to battery
- PVEXT15FT10AWG – qty 2 -15 ft PV extension wires male and female to connect solar panels in parallel
Upgrade to Lithium battery 48V. Much longer over battery life. Click for info here
1980 WATT SOLAR 6000 WATT PURE SINE POWER INVERTER CHARGER 120/240VAC 48VDC OFF GRID & BACK UP POWER KIT