The AIMS Power 24 VDC to 12 VDC step down converter product line is non-isolated and should be used in negative ground systems (input and output have a common negative). These converters are extremely efficient, compact and include all safety features.
The step-down DC-DC converter has an input voltage of 24 VDC nominal (range 20 VDC to 37 VDC) to a highly regulated output voltage of 12 VDC nominal at 30 Amps. The AIMS power converters have CE EN61000-6-3:2007+A1:2011 and CE EN61000-6-1:2007 certifications.
- Commercial equipment
- Work trucks/van/buses
- Security and lighting systems
- Audio equipment
- DC input voltage: 20-37 VDC
- DC output voltage: 12.5-13.5 VDC
- Output current: 15 amps
- Output current max: 18 amps
- Conversion efficiency: >92%
- DC input low battery shutdown: 18 +/- 1 volt
- DC input high battery shutdown: >38VDC
- DC input over current protection: 3 Amp fuse
- DC input polarity protection: fuse protected
- Over temperature protection: 150 +/- 5 degrees F
- DC output short protection: yes
- DC output over current protection: 18 amps
- DC output over voltage protection: TVS Diode
- Unit weight: 1 lbs.
- Unit size L x W x H: 5.91 x 3.39 x 2.2 inches
- Shipping weight: 1 lbs.
Product manual: click here