If you have a big job and need to install several inverters, this master pack of 12 inverters is the perfect and economical solution.
Power inverters have become a staple in businesses and homes around the world due to intermittent brown and black-outs. AIMS pure sine wave power inverters provide reliable transformation of DC power from a battery (such as the one in a car or RV) into AC power that can then be used to run lights, computers, printers, televisions, medical equipment* and a broad range of appliances. When it comes to selecting an inverter, it’s helpful to know that AIMS pure sine wave inverters represent the most technologically advanced, lightweight, compact and diverse inverters on the market to help ensure the widest use of applications. For over a decade, the AIMS’ Power pure sine wave power inverters have consistently delivered the broadest range of sizes to accommodate virtually every power requirement.
- Advantages of a pure sine inverter:
- Equipment runs more efficiently
- Motors run cooler · Cleaner power
- Ideal for power tool chargers, laser printers, electric shavers, microwaves, variable speed motors, TV’s, medical equipment
To select the right inverter, first determine what devices you would need to run in the event of a power outage. Then, select the appropriate inverter that can carry the combined wattage requirements of these devices. Please see our tech support section for start up averages for all devices. At AIMS, you’ll discover our inverters range from 75 watts up to 50,000 watts – more than enough to power nearly every application imaginable.
- DC to AC power inverter
- New compact and lightweight design with load based fan and USB port
- Only 3 lbs compared to the competition’s heavy and bulky inverter
- 300W continuous power
- Pure sine wave Load based fan – only runs when an inverter senses a load
- Single AC receptical – USB Port
- On/off switch
- Enclosed dc battery connections
- Convenient cigarette plug & alligator clips (to protect the vehicles wiring, the vehicles cigarette lighter adapter can only handle 180 watts, if you are going to use more than 180 watts you must wire inverter to battery)
- AC output short circuit protection
- Instruction manual
- Free 1 year tech support
- 1 Year warranty parts and labor
Product Manual AIMS 300 Watt Pure Sine 12 Volt Power Inverter – PWRI30012S
Specifications: MASTERPACK QUANTITY 12. SAVE WHEN YOU PURCHASE OUR MASTERPACKS.
- Continuous output power: 300 Watt
- Surge power capability (peak power): 600 Watt
- DC input / operating voltage: 10 to 15 V
- Output voltage: 120 V
- Output voltage regulation: +/- 3%
- Output wave form: pure sine wave
- Output frequency: 60 Hz +/- 2Hz
- DC amps: 25
- AC amps: 2.5
- Battery low voltage alarm: 10.5 +/- 0.5 V
- Battery low voltage shutdown: 10.0 +/- 0.5 V
- No load power consumption: < 0.7 DC amps
- Full load efficiency: 90%
- 1/3 load efficiency: 95%
- No load minimum operating temperature: -15 degrees Celsius
- Full load maximum operating temperature: 55 degrees Celsius (automatic shutdown)
- AC Output Socket Type: Type 2 -3 prong
- High input voltage protection: 15V
- Low input voltage shutdown: 10V
- Product size (D x W x H): 7.25″ x 4.75″ x 2.125″
- Unit weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Unit size: L x W x H: 7.36 x 3.74 x 2.16 inches
- Shipping weight: 26 lbs.
- Shipping size: L x W x H: 17 x 10 x 9 inches