Here is another great offering by AIMS Power; the 400 Watt 12 Volt modified sine wave power inverter. Whether you need to power a small device in the vehicle or mobile power within your campsite, this 400 Watt inverter can handle the job. This inverter also includes DC cables for connecting to your battery in two ways. One for a cigarette lighter type receptacle and the other is battery clamp cables for direct wiring to a battery. This DC AC inverter is compact and light weight. The quality of this inverter is above and beyond anything else on the market today. From fleet vehicles to weekend warriors, this AIMS inverter has the power you need when you are on the go.
- Continuous output power: 400 Watt
- Surge power capability (peak power): 800 Watt
- DC input / operating voltage: 10 to 16 volts
- Output voltage: 120 volts AC
- Output wave form: modified sine wave
- Output frequency: 60 Hz
- Battery low voltage alarm: 10.5 +/- 0.5 volts
- Battery low voltage shutdown: 10.0 +/- 0.5 volts
- No load current @ 12V: 1 amp
- Full load efficiency: 90%
- 1/3 load efficiency: 95%
- No load minimum operating temperature: 32 degrees F
- Full load maximum operating temperature: 104 degrees F (automatic shutdown)
- AC output socket type: dual type 2 -3 prong
- High input voltage protection: 16 +/- 0.5
- Low input voltage shutdown: 10.6V +/- 0.3
Product Manual AIMS Power 400 Watt Power Inverter – PWRINV400W
- Unit Weight: 2 lbs.
- Unit Size L x W x H: 7 x 5 x 2.13 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs.
- Shipping L x W x H 14 x 6 x 4 inches