The AIMS 4000 Watt 120/240 Volt pure sine wave inverter charger with built-in transfer switch and battery charger is your solution for backup or off grid power solutions. This inverter is split-phase and will output 120 or 220/230/240 VAC, AND has a 120 VAC input for charging. This inverter also outputs 50 or 60Hz via the SW4 dipswitch on the DC side of the product. This means that this inverter works internationally and is operable with nearly any electrical system on the planet.
The 4000 Watt inverter is also built to withstand reasonable heat and temperature fluctuations because of its over-temperature protection and dual thermally-controlled fans and it’s protected from humidity or airborne dust and dirt by virtue of its marine-coated (or “conformal-coated”) boards. This inverter provides reliable power needed in any RV, boat, camping, business or residential emergency backup power application.
When you purchase a low frequency inverter charger from AIMS Power, you’re getting our top-of-the-line product offering. The unit is repairable, and we stand behind it with a free one-year warranty and tech support.
<iframe src=”https://player.vimeo.com/video/251383528″ width=”640″ height=”360″ frameborder=”0″ webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Continuous output power: 4000 Watt
- Surge rating: 12,000 Watt (20 seconds)
- Output: 120/240 VAC
- Output waveform: pure sine/same as input (bypass mode)
- Nominal efficiency: >88% (peak)
- Line mode efficiency: >95%
- Output frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
- Typical transfer time: 10ms (Max)
- THD: < 10% DC
- Nominal input voltage: 12.0 VDC
- Minimum start voltage: 10.0 VDC
- Low battery alarm: 10.5 VDC-11.0 VDC
- Low battery trip: 10.0 VDc-10.5 VDC
- High voltage alarm: 16.0 VDC
- Low battery voltage restart: 15.5 VDC
- Idle consumption: 50 watts
- Power saver mode idle consumption: 21 watts
- Output voltage: depends on battery type
- Charger rate: 115A
- Over charge protection shutdown: 15.7 V
- Selectable charge setting based on battery type
- Adjustable charge current off- 20%-100%
- Four stage smart charger
Transfer Switch Specifications:
- 40 amp automatic transfer switch
- 10 ms (max)
- Unit weight: 64 lbs.
- Unit size: L x W x H: 23.5 x 8.74 x 7.10 inches
- Shipping weight: 75 lbs.
- Shipping size: L x W x H: 30.5 x 14.25 x 13.75 inches
**REMOTE SWITCH NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THIS UNIT**