Qty 4- 120 Watt flexible panels, 30 amp charge controller, Qty 2 – 100 amp lithium batteries total 24V and all required wire/cable. Good base kit to use with an existing power inverter. Battery and panels are lightweight and allow for quick set up. Total of 480 watts of solar power. Recharge the fully depleted batteries in <3 hours in full sunlight. Designed for users that have a 24V power inverter or want a solar system that generates less heat and runs more efficient.
480 Watt Solar Kit W/ 2-12V Lithium Ion Batteries, Flexible Solar Panels & Charge Controller 24V
This solar kit features the latest back up power technology using lithium batteries and a flexible, easy to install panel. This 24Volt kit was designed for more efficiency. The 24Volt system allows for smaller cables, smaller charge controller and generates less heat. Ideal for RVs, boats, buses, vans, trucks or any mobile businesses that have enough space for 4 solar panels. The panels are extremely lightweight and thin, and mount easily. Because this kit requires little set up, it’s perfect to use in a small cabin/camper for lights, TVs, video games, computers, cell phones and small appliances when you add a 24V DC to AC power inverter. We guarantee you won’t waste your vacation time setting up a complicated solar system!
Solar panel dimension is 53.1 X 21.25 X 0.12 inches and weigh <4 lb.
The 12V lithium batteries are half the weight of a regular deep cycle 12V batteries providing an easy mobile power solution without breaking your back. The lithium battery technology isn’t “picky” about depth of discharge so you can use the battery’s full amp capacity without causing damage.
The included 30 amp solar charge controller can support 12V or 24V inputs allowing flexibility if you decide to add an additional battery or panel. Kit includes all wires/cables/connectors and can be cut to to preferred length with simple wire cutters.
Add a DC to AC 24V power inverter for household power on the go. This kit will recharge the fully depleted battery in <3 hours in full sunlight.
- Constructed with high quality material and advanced monocrystalline solar cells for efficient energy harvest
- Extremely durable and rugged
- Ideal for curved and uneven surfaces. RVs, boats, bus, vans, utilities, golf carts, sewn to heavy duty material such as sun shades
- Up to 90⁰ degree bend (more degree of bend with the 120 watt model vs. 60 watt, smaller panels have less bend)
- Weather resistant. Appropriate for outdoor use.
- Thickness compares to the thickness of a nickel
- Includes mounting kit for RVs and boats. Self tap screws and waterproof seals included.
- Pre drilled grommet holes aid in various installation methods such as zip ties, Velcro, straps for non-permanent applications
- Lightweight and super thin allowing use of a strong adhesive or industrial thread for permanent mounting applications
- Bypass diode minimizes the power drop when shaded
- Modules are independently tested to ensure conformance with certification and regulatory standards
- Manufacturing facility certified to ISO 9001 quality management system standards
- Panels capable of +/- 3% power efficiency than rated
- 5 year warranty, 10 year 80% output
- Extremely high number of charge/discharge cycles
- > 10 Year lifespan with proper maintenance
- No need to worry about depth of discharge
- Wide operating temperature range
- Unsurpassed high temperature performance
- Green energy without metal contaminant
- Low maintenance
- High amp capacity
- Stable output voltage
- Little self-discharge
- BMS safety protection
- Convenient removable carry handle
- 50, 100 & 200 Ah models available
- Short circuit protected
- Physical damage to battery case will not cause fire
- Excessive thermal exposure will not cause a fire
- Able to withstand over-charge/over-discharge without damage to the battery
- Sophisticated Battery Management System (BMS)
- MPPT technology: Maximum Power Point Tracking produces maximum available power from PV array to battery bank utilizing peak power of the I-V curve
- Quality heatsink cooling – no fans needed and no thermal derating
- Battery type selector and user defined charging voltage
- 4 stage charging
- Includes battery temperature sensor
- PV input, battery output and DC load control ports
- Reliable electronics, over engineered components generating less heat
- Very efficient up to 99%
- Low self consumption
- Thermal design rugged case
- Over temp protection
- Overload, short circuit, high and low voltage protection
- RS485 port for computer monitoring
- CE, ETL to UL1471 and RoHS compliant
- Marine coated
- Mounting holes
FREE SHIPPING TO THE 48 STATES. 10% SAVINGS WHEN PURCHASED AS A KIT.
Quantity 4 – 120 Watt flexible solar panels
Quantity 2 – 12V 100 Ah lithium battery connected in series for 24V– Group 31
Quantity 1 – 30 amp charge controller
PV Wire 10AWG for solar panels to charge controller – 100ft that can be cut to preferred length. Includes negative & positive MC4 connectors that connect to the solar panels.
Quantity 2 – PV Wire 10AWG solar panel extender wire – 6ft wires for solar panels
Battery cable 10AWG for charge controller to battery – 16ft that can be cut to preferred length depending on location of charge controller to batteries.
Battery cable – 1 ft jumper to connect batteries in series for 24V
Branch connectors MC4 set