Specifications: USED. Refurbished like new. Includes 1 year warranty. Original packaging and manual. Ideal for rugged environments.
- Continuous output power: 7000 Watt modified sine. Ideal for pumps, motors, compressors
- Surge power capability (peak power): 14,000 Watt. The surge duration is electronically controlled and permits up to 9 seconds while the output is between 7000 and 14,000 watts. During this time the buzzer will sound until the inverter electronically shuts down.
- DC input / operating voltage: 42-60 Volts
- Output voltage: 117-120 Volts ac +/- 10%
- Output wave form: modified sine wave with phase correction
- Output frequency: 60 Hz +/- 1 Hz or 50 Hz +/- 1 Hz
- Battery low voltage alarm: 42 +/- 0.5 Volts
- Battery low voltage shutdown: 41.5 +/- 0.5 Volts
- High input voltage protection 61 +/-0.5 volts
- No load current: 0.18 A (fan off) 0.66 (fan on)
- Start up AC amps: 58
- Continuous AC amps: 29
- Full load efficiency: 90%
- Auto cooling fan start at 107 degrees F
- Full load maximum operating temperature: 154 degree F
- AC output socket type: single type 240 volt plug
- Internal fuse protection
- Unit weight: 26.6 lbs.
- Unit size L x W x H: 25.98 x 9.05 x 5.11 inches
- Shipping weight: 32 lbs.
- Shipping size L x W x H: 27 3/4 x 13 3/4 x 9 1/2 inches
Product Manual AIMS Power 7000 Watt 48 volt Power Inverter – PWRIG700024048